The StudentMHQ provides a comprehensive assessment of mental wellbeing, life context and campus experience to understand relationships and drivers and enable more strategic management of student outcomes.
HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MENTAL WELLBEING OF YOUR STUDENTS?
What is the mood and outlook of the student body?
What fraction are at risk for clinical disorders?
How many are struggling with focus and concentration?
What are key drivers of these risks?
LEARN THIS AND MORE WITH THE STUDENT MHQ SO THAT YOU CAN BE MORE STRATEGIC AND EFFECTIVE.
WHAT’S IN THE STUDENT MHQ?
What the Student Gets
- A comprehensive assessment of mental wellbeing that takes between 12 and 18 mins.
- An individualized report that positions them on a spectrum from clinical to thriving, provides guidance for self-help and can direct them to student counseling services and resources.
- Privacy safeguards/guaranteed anonymity of the student or faculty to promote honest answers.
What the University Gets
A Mental State of the University Report that includes
- Measurable mental wellbeing metrics benchmarked to the global or national population and segmented by demographics, schools and programs.
- Insights into key life and campus drivers of mental wellbeing risks for each segment.
- A neutral/unbiased report that is not tied to any paid intervention platform.
THE STUDENT MHQ: A Comprehensive Whole Person Assessment of Mental Wellbeing
Aggregate Mental Wellbeing Score
- Mental Health Quotient (MHQ)
- Mood and Outlook
- Drive and Motivation
- Adaptability & Resilience
- Social Self
- Mind-Body Connection
Key Drivers of Mental Wellbeing Challenges
- Lifestyle Risks
- Campus Risks
- Attitude and Belief Risks